Welcome to the website of the Taf Running & Orienteering Team (TROTs), based in St Clears, South West Wales. The club competes in road, multi-terrain and cross country races across West Wales, the UK and around the world.
Supporting Welsh Blood
We're proud to be supporting @WelshBlood in donating blood and saving lives across Wales. Book online today and join fellow runners in helping hospitals provide lifesaving blood to patients in need.
- @WelshBlood aims to have at least 7 days of each blood type to help patients in need across #Wales
- Can you help by giving blood? Book today @ https://wbs.wales/TROTs
- Don't know your type? No problem, they'll do that bit for you when you donate!
- Mae @GwaedCymru yn ceisio cael o leiaf 7 diwrnod o bob teip o waed i helpu cleifion mewn angen ar draws #Wales
- Fedrwch chi helpu drwy roi gwaed? Gwnewch apwyntiad heddiw @ https://wbs.wales/TROTs
- Dim yn gwybod eich teip? Dim problem, fe fyddan nhw’n darganfod eich teip pan fyddwh chi’n rhoi gwaed!
TROTs running club was formed in October 1986, with some of the founding members still being involved in the club today.
We have particularly strong veterans and ladies teams, including Welsh internationals and champions at distances from 5k to the Marathon. However, the club includes runners of all abilities, so there is always someone to train with at a speed and distance to suit you :-)
On the site, you will find an events diary and results of recent races, as well as news and links to local running clubs and other relevant websites.